• Transfering into SUSD

    Students who wish to transfer into Seeley Union School District should have a parent complete a Petition for Student Interdistrict Attendance at your District of Residence.

    Interdistrict Agreements can be picked up at our main office from Monday - Friday 8 am to 3 pm.

    Please click on the link below to download a digital copy.

    Interdistrict Agreement