• Transfering into SUSD

    Students who wish to transfer into Seeley Union School District should have a parent complete a Petition for Student Interdistrict Petition at your District of Residence.

    Interdistrict Petitions can be picked up at our main office from Monday - Friday 8 am to 3 pm.  Two current utility bills or proof of residency documents 

    Please click on the link below to download a digital copy.

    Interdistrict Petition

    Interdistrict Petition Spanish